Farmington, CT
Project Description

This project involved the restoration and preservation of ‘The Captain Elisha Scott House, c. 1785’.

For the development to be a successful conversion to a business use, the existing 2,000 SF building required code updates,a 2,500 SF addition, and a new 20 space parking lot.

We chose to distinguish the existing house structure by offsetting the addition and using different cladding materials.

Services Performed
Architectural Design
Site Plan Approval
Approval from Farmington's Architectural Review Design Commission
Construction Documents
Construction Administration

Related Work